As we begin to formulate plans for our return to dental operations, we are developing a shifting framework of guidelines for you all to follow so we can provide the safest possible environment to provide your dentistry. In an effort to avoid surprises for you all, we have outlined some of the changes that will be implemented.
- We ask that no other family members accompany you to your appt.
- We ask that you remain in your vehicle, call the office upon arrival and we will instruct you from there.
- A staff member will greet you outside, review health questionnaire, take your temperature. We will be wearing masks for your protection and ask that you wear a mask as well
- As always, operatories will be thoroughly disinfected between patients. We will be alternating rooms to allow for proper timed disinfection.
- High touch areas, such as door handles will be disinfected at a minimum of every hour.
- You will be escorted to the operatory where your dental work will be completed. Hand washing prior to appt and following appt
- Payment will be rendered prior to appt via telephone
- Once treatment is completed, we will confirm or schedule next appointment and escort you out of the office.
- Please be aware that, for your safety and the safety of our staff, your appointment may be cancelled based on factors such as:
- Development of symptoms
- Exposure to a person with coronavirus
- A positive screening test
- Our own staffing resources
These are the preliminary steps we wanted to provide you so you are informed of the measures being taken for everyone’s safety. We hope to announce our return date very soon. In the meantime, you may continue to reach out via phone 734-971-3450, email firstname.lastname@example.org additionally we can provide a virtual consult should the need arise.
Stay Healthy. Stay Connected. Be Safe.
Peace to you all!
Zerrin Yilmaz, DDS
Kirk Donaldson, DDS,MS
Kristin Guenther, DDS