Dear Valued DGY patients,
Welcome to 2021!
Our office is now open to the arrival of our patients! No need to call the office upon arrival. Temperatures will be taken when you arrive on the wrist or forehead. When prompted to provide answers to our COVID screening via text please respond as soon as possible as it makes your check in much more efficient.
It’s not just a cleaning……
We encourage everyone to remain on schedule for your preventive visits. All too often, we are encountering situations when a patient is faced with extensive dentistry, even tooth loss, where earlier intervention may have provided other alternatives and outcomes. The vast majority of patients have significant dentistry they want to protect, and the best way to do so is through regular 3, 4 or 6 month visits with Allison or Kristen. Those patients that are embarking on surgical procedures we recommend having a cleaning done 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment, as an added benefit, providing for a clean healthy environment for your procedure. Through advanced 3-D imagery we can discover problem areas, define treatment choices more easily, allowing more efficient action for restorative intervention.
As we continue to educate, and hopefully dispel, any fears surrounding your next visit to the dentist during these unprecedented times. We have been extremely successful with our disinfection protocols throughout this pandemic. We are pleased to report we have not had any transmission of the virus, attributing our success to the fastidious attention to the disinfection protocols, as well as the strict measures regarding symptoms or possible exposures that occurred outside our office. We have operated with extreme caution throughout this pandemic, advising quarantine when deemed appropriate, reassigning staff members to other positions in an effort to continue to serve you seemlessly! Though no effort in battling the pandemic is 100% effective, we feel that our efforts go above and beyond what's required.
Our practice has been employing air purifiers throughout the office, external suction devices to remove aerosols produced during procedures, a disinfecting fogging system deployed in each operatory following every appointment, as well as the best PPE gear available for all of our staff. All in the effort to provide the safest dental environment for our patients. You may also take comfort in knowing that our clinical team has been vaccinated for the safety of all.
Our wish for all of you is to enjoy good health, and we stand ready to make our dental care contribution contribute to that end!
In an effort to avoid surprises for you all, we have outlined our safety protocols
- We ask that no other family members accompany you to your appt.
- NO need to call ahead, our door is open now for your ease of arriving. A review of your health questionnaire, and taking your temperature will be done upon arrival,. We will be wearing masks for your protection and ask that you wear a mask as well
- When you receive a text message or email regarding your appointment with a link to PRE-REGISTER please comply to save time upon arrival
- As always, operatories will be thoroughly disinfected between patients.
- High touch areas, such as door handles, will be disinfected throughout the day
- Certain procedures (NOT Preventive services/Cleanings) you will be requested to have COVID testing done. You will be advised, when you schedule, as to the necessity as well as where to you can go for testing (does not apply to cleanings, preventive services)
- Please be aware that, for your safety and the safety of our staff, your appointment may be cancelled based on factors such as:
- Development of symptoms
- Exposure to a person with coronavirus
- A positive screening test
- Our own staffing resources
We want you to stay informed of the measures being taken for everyone’s safety. You may reach out via phone 734-971-3450 or email email@example.com. Additionally, we can provide a virtual consult, should the need arise.
Stay Healthy. Stay Connected. Be Safe.
Peace to you all!
Zerrin Yilmaz, DDS
Kirk Donaldson, DDS,MS
Steven Quell, DDS