Dear Valued DGY patients,
August 19, 2020
A huge thank you to all our patients who have been compliant with our changes making the appointments run efficient and smooth with the utmost safety! Keeping up to date with your oral health is important to your overhealth, so staying on your preventive maintenance schedule is key, as well as taking care of any dental restorative work before it becomes a bigger problem. We have always been fastidious with our disinfection, and now we have added state of the art equipment and procedures to take safety to the next level!
In an effort to avoid surprises for you all, we have outlined some of the changes that have been implemented.
- We ask that no other family members accompany you to your appt.
- If you receive a text message or email regarding your appointment with a link to pre-register please comply to save time upon arrival
- We ask that you call the office upon arrival, remain in your vehicle and we will instruct you from there.
- A staff member will greet you outside, review health questionnaire, and take your temperature. We will be wearing masks for your protection and ask that you wear a mask as well
- As always, operatories will be thoroughly disinfected between patients.
- High touch areas, such as door handles, will be disinfected at a minimum of every hour.
- You will be escorted to the operatory where your dental work will be completed. Hand washing prior to appt and following appt
- Payment can be rendered prior to appt or upon checkout.
- Certain procedures you will be requested to have COVID testing done. (does not apply to cleanings, preventive services) We have arranged a drive up COVID testing site at Briarwood, Light Post #16. Please pre-register for testing at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5PRi5lEsvIG_Jb6rCBacrpsGjAC_SpD2D1fqSXMPQ_wBCiQ/viewform. Results within 48 hours
- Please be aware that, for your safety and the safety of our staff, your appointment may be cancelled based on factors such as:
- Development of symptoms
- Exposure to a person with coronavirus
- A positive screening test
- Our own staffing resources
We want you to stay informed of the measures being taken for everyone’s safety. You may reach out via phone 734-971-3450 or email email@example.com. Additionally, we can provide a virtual consult, should the need arise.
Stay Healthy. Stay Connected. Be Safe.
Peace to you all!
Zerrin Yilmaz, DDS
Kirk Donaldson, DDS,MS
Kristin Guenther, DDS