Crowns & Bridges
World Class Dental Restorations in Ann Arbor
Crowns and bridges are used to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
- An expertly crafted crown from our local laboratory, Nellmar Lab, is the final component of a dental implant. The same process can fabricate a crown to restore a tooth that has been weakened or broken by years of wear. It can also be used as a cosmetic option to improve a smile.
- A bridge spans the gap(s) between missing teeth by anchoring the replacement tooth to the surrounding teeth or implants.
The porcelain crowns and bridges we use at our Ann Arbor dental office are highly refined and fabricated in a local lab, ensuring that only the finest materials are used. Our experienced dentists have both the technical and artistic talent needed to create high-quality, aesthetic dentistry.
We pride ourselves in clearly communicating your procedures and choices with no-pressure consultations and transparent payment options. We work with our patients to determine which dental services make the most sense for your unique situation. No surprises!
- Veneers Process: Step-by-Step Guide
- Should You Get a Second Opinion for Dental Work?
- How do you fix worn down teeth?
- Why quality of dental lab materials matter
- What is aesthetic dentistry?
- How to Find a Good Dentist
- Is dental insurance worth it?
- Crown vs Filling: Which one is best for you?
- Alternatives to Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns in Ann Arbor, MI
- How to Fix a Chipped Tooth: Treatment and Costs
- Cosmetic Dentistry Ann Arbor: Get High-Quality Results from DGY Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Before and After
- Restorative Dentistry in Ann Arbor
It’s Time To Get The Smile You Deserve.
Schedule An Appointment Now