Get a More Seamless Dental Implant Experience
Our dentists are highly trained and experienced in surgical, restorative, and prosthodontic (dental prosthetic) aspects of implant dentistry. We specialize in tooth extraction, bone grafting, helping shape and maintain healthy gums, and crafting and placing the final implants.
Having one doctor manage your implant treatment is ideal. Being able to immediately place a temporary tooth when a front or side tooth is extracted gives the best opportunity for precise management of the very important gumline shape; it also sets the stage for stable, long-term results.
- Should You Get a Second Opinion for Dental Work?
- The Importance of a Clean Dental Office for Patients
- What is aesthetic dentistry?
- How to Find a Good Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry Ann Arbor: Get High-Quality Results from DGY Dentistry
- Dental Implants Before and After
- Dental Implants Near You: What You Need to Know
- Could This 3-D Technology Improve Your Smile?
It’s Time To Get The Smile You Deserve.
Schedule An Appointment Now