Experienced Ann Arbor Dentists
Prosthodontics / Dental Prosthetics
High-Quality Prosthodontics in Ann Arbor
Our dentists are highly trained to meet your complex prosthodontics needs — essentially complex full mouth reconstruction. We provide multidisciplinary care for patients struggling with bite problems, tissue and bone grafting, implant placement, and restoration of the teeth. Because many complex situations can be smoothly treated in one office, patients benefit from a more seamless, comfortable, and aesthetic series of transitions throughout treatment.
We take a highly personalized approach to care. We match up your preferences and priorities to collaboratively organize your treatment to create a smile you’ll feel confident behind.
- Should You Get a Second Opinion for Dental Work?
- How do you fix worn down teeth?
- Private Practice vs Corporate Dentistry
- Why quality of dental lab materials matter
- What is aesthetic dentistry?
- Crown vs Filling: Which one is best for you?
- Alternatives to Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns in Ann Arbor, MI
- How to Fix a Chipped Tooth: Treatment and Costs
- What are Veneers?
- Veneers: Before and After
- Restorative Dentistry in Ann Arbor
It’s Time To Get The Smile You Deserve.
Schedule An Appointment Now